These days everyone has a mobile phone and laptop, and they use the internet to get an easy solution for anything. That’s why lots of people pay their medical, Insurance, electric bill online. Now time to tell you about peryourhealth bill payment portal. Per your health is a medical bill payment site, Any registered patient or users can pay their hospital dues bill easily by visiting www.peryourhealth.com. Now you need to learn how to pay your bill online. Below you’ll see the variety of ways for you to conveniently pay your balance.
PerYourHealth is a medical billing payment portal where any registered user can pay their medical bill online by entering the user id and access key. The peryourhealth helps a healthcare centre and hospital in collecting money faster. Currently, we are living in the modern era and no one wants to waste so much of their time in any work. And for this, everyone prefers to pay their bills online with the help of an online platform like per your health.
How to Register to PerYourHealth
Per Your Health website will allow you to send a message, address, see your accounts, or to upgrade your insurance. Registering an account on peryourhealth.com has been simple and easy since the beginning. Now you’ll need to follow step by step instructions to get registered on according to your wellness.
- Go to the www.peryourhealth.com official site
- Locate the direct connection of Peryourhealth enroll
- Click on the said link which is given
- The enrollment process starts with a brief questionnaire
- Follow the steps on the screen to prepare your own account.
- After the registration process complete
- You will receive user ID and password to the registered email id
Online Bill Payment at Peryourhealth Portal
Before proceeding, you must have some basic things to do the payment. You should have an email ID, valid bill statement by hospital/medical providers who accept payment via per your health. Now let’s follow the steps
- First of all, you need to connect your computer system with internet then open the web browser.
- Visit the official site of per your health, www.peryourhealth.com.
- You must be required a login ID to pay bills, so if you are a registered user, input the registered id to log into peryourhealth.
- In case you are not registered with the portal, you can proceed with the account number of bill statement.
- Again make sure, that your health provider does accept bill payment through this medical portal.
- The account number of bill statement is required to gather details about the patient and bill. When you will enter the account number of the bill, the portal will fetch all the basic and required details from that account number then further you can proceed with bill payment.
- While entering details, kindly provide the valid email address, so that the portal can send you bill statement on your email.
- Now you need to choose the payment options. You can choose from net banking, credit card, debit card.
- Enter the details of your banking median to pay the bill.
- Check and confirm all the details and proceed with payment.
- Once you have done with the payment, you will receive the confirmation on your email.